Bond Springs Outback Retreat offers just one delightful self-contained cottage the “Wurlie Cottage.”
"The Wurlie" cottage is named after the traditional Aboriginal brush dwelling. This old cattleman's cottage has been renovated into comfortable guest accommodation. It is an elegant and streamline cottage and is perfect for one or two couples or a family, with a queen size bedroom and twin bedroom. The bedrooms are separated by a large living area and kitchenette.
The quintessential Australian veranda fronts the building with its wide views across the station to the distant MacDonnell Ranges. Here clients can relax, unwind and enjoy the tranquil environment and surrounds.
It is the ideal spot for that pre-dinner drink or to laze with a book. The cottage is air-conditioned and heated in winter. The station homestead is only a stone's throw away.
Gourmet breakfasts are delivered in the evening. The Wurlie Cottage is fully self-contained with BBQ facilities located outside on the verandah.
Floor Plan of Wurlie Cottage (32.79 kB)
- "The Wurlie" cottage has two attractively appointed bedrooms
- The main bedroom features a Queen sized bed
- The second bedroom has a twin beds
- Private bathroom (Shower Only)
- Open floor plan featuring lounge, dining and a fully equipped kitchenette
- Television / CD player
- An outdoor gas BBQ is available
- Air-conditioned and heated in winter
- Gourmet Breakfasts are delivered to the cottage
- Tea & Coffee Facilities
- Microwave, large refrigerator/freezer, gas burner (no oven)
- Crockery / cutlery and self catering equipment
- Undercover parking available at the cottage
- Complementary guest laundry & clothes line
$231.00 per night for 2 people includes breakfast
$58.00 per extra adult including breakfast
$47.00 per child (5 to 14) including breakfast All rates include breakfast.
All rates include GST Family rates available, please contact us for further information.
Small functions available on request, please contact us for further information.
Bond Springs Outback Retreat is an great self drive destination, however transfers can be arranged.
Transfer charges will vary depending upon pickup/set down location.
Please enquire in advance of your stay if a transfer needs to be arranged for your arrival.
Transfers are arranged by management with a licensed tourism transport provider on behalf of the guests.